Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Things I Need to Do


I know what my first book will be about, if I ever write it. I even know what its title will be.

I know what my first podcast will be about, if I ever produce it. I'll do the podcast to build an audience for my book. I think I know what its title will be.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to write, publish, and market a book. Nor do I know how to produce and disseminate a podcast. But can't I learn? I have all day after day.

I know I have almost zero confidence in myself. And I know publishing a book and producing a podcast aren't easy, especially the first time around. But can't I do both if I try hard enough and smartly enough?

How motivated do I need to be to try hard enough? How smart do I need to be to try smartly enough?

I'll soon see because time is running out.

No comments: