Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy Birthday, Bill

So today I begin my fortieth year. For the first time in my life, I am happy with who I am. I am still committed to being a better partner, a better trainer, a better Buddhist, a better friend, and a better human being, but I am grateful for my life as it is right now.
--William Harryman

Bill Harryman's
Integral Options Cafe is my favorite blog, the kind of blog I wish I could write but could never hope to. It's a wonderfully unique combination of Buddhism, integral spirituality and philosophy, spiral dynamics, depth psychology, poetry, photography, internet news, social and cultural commentary, and gratitude presented with sparkling clarity and an eye-pleasing layout from the warmly personal perspective of someone who gives every appearance of being an exceptional human being, although I’m sure that he would fall over himself to dismiss such a claim with the sincerest of modesty.

Today is Bill’s 39th birthday, and I want to wish him the happiest birthday in the world and to enthusiastically urge everyone who hasn’t already to check out his blog and enjoy a genuine Internet treasure for as long as it graces us with its luminous presence. I hope that he and it will continue to do so for a long, long time.

2 comments:

william harryman said...

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much. I am sincerely humbled by your warm regards.

Peace to you and yours,
Bill

Anonymous said...

I think this is the one I found the meme information at. The one you gave the link when we were discusiing immigration. I will wish him happy birthday here since I don't know him as well as I know you and I know he will see it here. Happy birthday Bill and may you have many many more. I really need to get my self in gear and start a blog. It isn't like I don't have time for it right now. I just don't know where and how to start with one.